Thursday, January 28, 2010
week 1.26
Even though I have heard of stumbledupon, I have never really taken the time to use it or explore it, so I am interested in exploring it further and finding/creating my own stumbledupon criteria... I also feel in gokey's class I do not feel like as much of a dork as I should when saying I am interested in creating a stumbledupon character collection. Anyways, I digress. I learned about the international people... I am completely forgetting their name and it is killing me. Well, whatever cool group it was, I like how they were like the anti-of anti culture. It was really interesting, and I would like to find out more. Lastly, when the class was watching numerous things, I couldn't help but think of this new animation that I have kind of fallen in love with. Its one of those things I would prefer to keep under wraps.. but really, who is going to read this. Here it is, another humorous british animation in the making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment